Senior Software Integration Architect
Greenville, TX 75402 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Software Integration Architect to join our Client's team.
We are looking for a Senior Software Integration Architect with active TS/SCI clearance to provide hands-on support for our customer deployments. This job will allow a combination of working remotely and customer onsite work up to multiple days a week. When working remotely this role will be unclassified, but we need you to go on site 2-3 days a week to help deploy code, diagnose issues, and architect solutions to problems as they arise in classified test environments. This role is very different from the typical system integrator job and is for customer-oriented top performers who enjoy working with talented peers on a fast-paced product team that is focused on delivering value to customers as quickly as possible.
We are looking for an experienced programmer with expertise in operational IT disciplines such as security, infrastructure, networking, etc. You don’t need to be actively coding day-to-day at this point in your career. However, your experience should be current enough to aid in troubleshooting customer problems onsite with little or no reach-back support. Of particular interest are skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Mission System Software - troubleshooting and performance optimization
- .NET Core on Linux - deployment and troubleshooting
- Containerization - Docker & Kubernetes
- Enterprise Single Sign On, particularly OAuth, SAML, and Active Directory
- Network security & firewall
- Relational and Object Databases
- Infrastructure as code - Shell scripting, Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- U.S. Person based within 45 minutes of Greenville, TX area
- Active TS/SCI clearance with willingness to obtain a CI or FS Polygraph
- Ability to come to on-site location multiple times a week while working mostly from home
- Experienced solving challenging problems
- Strong software development background
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant work experience
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.