Senior Software Asset Manager
Arlington, VA 22102
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the full lifecycle management of all FDIC Software and managing a team of analysts.
- Collaborate with other Task areas within ISC to ensure the Software Management related process are being adhered to and the FDIC is in compliance.
- Drive process improvements with ITAM best practices and automation.
- Mentor, train and lead a staff of Software Asset Management Analysts.
- Monitor software usage to reduce risk of noncompliance.
- Coordinate with Procurement for the receipt of all Software Assets.
- Develop and maintain the media library (digital and physical) for Software assets.
- Maintain accurate CMDB for all software assets.
- Develop processes to ensure data integrity and process compliance in Software asset management.
- Respond to requests from end users, managers, developers, and team members for specific IT Software Asset Management data information.
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of all software and hardware related deliverables, performance targets (KPIs) and other contractual reports to include trend analysis, exception reports, and federal compliance reports.
- Responsible for detailed meeting minutes for all meetings held with the client.
- Demonstrated knowledge with eDiscovery tools.
- Demonstrated proficiency in project planning in asset management analysis to ensure policy compliance.
- Demonstrated experience in physical destruction processes and procedures with the emphasis on physical security controls.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Experience with Software licensing, EULAs
- Strong licensing knowledge of Software vendors: Microsoft, Oracle, Symantec, IBM, VMWare and SAP.
- Five plus years managing a team of no less than of a staff of six
- ITAM CSAM and CHAMP Certifications
- Experience with ServiceNow
- ITIL v3 Certification
- Great communication skills (Listening, Verbal, Written).
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities