Senior Signal Processing Engineer
7700 Arlington Boulevard Falls Church, VA
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Senior Signal Processing Engineer to join their team in Aurora, CO
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Senior Signal Processing engineer will be a team member of a dynamic and multidiscipline development team
Position Responsibilities: Responsibilities will span the development and fielding life cycle from initial concept definition through detailed design, development, and qualification testing and into fielding and customer support. The team member will work on a small, tightly focused team to accomplish assigned tasking/milestones and work with the staff leadership to ensure adherence to budgets, plans, and schedules. The ideal candidate will have experience with radio frequency (RF) communications links and systems, algorithm prototyping/modeling, waveform design, and software-defined radios.
- Minimum 8+ years of related work experience
- Experience with waveform design and application
- Experience with signal modulation application
- Familiar with communication links
- Working knowledge using Matlab or X-MIDAS or related languages for algorithm prototyping and simulation
- Working knowledge with software development in C/C++ or related languages
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Understanding of software development processes and their application to programs
- High level of integrity and strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Must be a US Citizen and have an active TS/SCI.
- Working knowledge of spread spectrum communication signals and systems
- Experience designing for and implementing algorithms on software-defined radios
- Experience developing with Python and Java
- Experience developing on Linux operating system
- Experience developing with X-Midas
- Experience developing with Redhawk
- B.S./B.A. in Finance, Aerospace Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math, or a science.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities