Senior Salesforce Developer
100 South Ellsworth Ave., Suite 100 San Mateo, CA 94401
The Salesforce developer is responsible for the development of all salesforce related activities including system configuration. Works closely with the rest of the IT and internal business teams to effectively deliver a stable and sustainable technical solution Requirements
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience technical analyst role in an enterprise level business application
- Must have a strong knowledge of CRM applications. Sales Force CRM application experience preferable
- Must be able to write technical specifications based on functional business requirements and work with business users at all levels.
- Strong analysis, design and data modeling skills required;
- Manages the IT Deliverables and is accountable for delivery of IT Application Services and manage all admissions team projects.
- Works effectively with cross functional Business and IT Teams to ensure optimum delivery of IT services and acts as subject matter expert reference point for the solutions team
- Manage and administer salesforce and its related integration touch points.
- Install and configure salesforce app and deploy in production
- Actively participate and drive the full life cycle development process for new business initiatives as they relate to core business applications and working on independent assigned objectives, within a collaborative project team, or managing external consultants.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with external and internal IT partners. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Manages the delivery of IT solutions and accountable for analysis, design, development, testing, configuration, business readiness, and production support.
- Works with IT, Business and Off-shore partners to deploy IT solutions
- Salesforce Certified DEV 501 certification preferred with ADM 201 Certification
- Ability to manage Service and community cloud including deployments
- Experience in implementing Java, Web Services & XML
- Expert in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual force pages, Integration, Force.com API, Custom Controllers
- Implemented Customer Portal/partner Portal using Force.com sites
- Strong expertise in writing test classes & building triggers, batch classes, future methods etc.
- Ability to work on implementations that execute in agile fashion
- Familiarity with any CPQ application
“ EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities”