Senior Program/Project Manager
7755 E Marginal Way S Seattle, WA 98108
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Senior Program/Project Manager to join our client' s team in Seattle, WA.
The Senior Program/Project Manager will escalate impediments and risks to help ensure value delivery, and help drive relentless improvement. They also participate in the Lean-Agile transformation, coaching leaders, teams, and other facilitators (Release Train Engineers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, etc.) in the new processes and mindsets. They help configure SAFe to the needs organization, standardizing and documenting practices. Manage and optimize the flow of value using various tools, such as the Program Level Kanban and other information sources. Establish and communicate the annual calendars and Facilitates PI Planning, may facilitate preparation of Vision, Program and Team Level Backlogs via Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings. Is an evangelist of the overall Ways of Working derived as set by the Common Methodology team.
- Lead the integration of multiple agile release trains (programs) within our client' s digital products
- Lead scrum of scrums for multiple teams
- Coach release train engineers, product owners, and other key roles in agile implementation
- Manage integration of requirements and other key components across the program
- Experienced in Agile management, Program management, Scaled Agile Framework experience, Large Program integration
- Coaching capability, ability to decompose complex problems, ability to bring clarity to ambiguous requirements
- Education/experience with program management, software development, agile development, 10+ years experience, 5+ years agile experience
- Skilled in using Agile management tools (e.g. VersionOne, Rallye, Jama, JIRA), requirements tools (e.g. Jama, JIRA, TFS)
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities