Senior Mobile Software Engineer / Developer
225 Franklin Street Boston, MA 02110
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Mobile Software Engineer to join our team at our client’ s site in Boston, Massachusetts.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ ll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams where you’ ll work closely with designers, product managers, and data analysts. You’ ll be a creative contributor to our processes and decision-making so that when we build new features, we can ensure scalability and availability of the entire platform.
- Develop mobile apps as part of a rich set of applications used by a large and passionate group every day.
- Utilize a strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles to build scalable applications that consume server-side APIs to deliver smooth mobile apps.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and we’ re looking for a team that can pivot at a moment' s notice.
- Collaborate with team members in cross-functional roles.
- 3+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming, using languages such as C#, Java, Swift, or Objective-C.
- Successfully shipped at least one mobile app to market and supported it.
- Practical experience working with Xamarin. Forms, React Native, or another cross-platform mobile framework is preferred.
- Ability to grow and collaborate with other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
- Review UI wireframes and mockups for feasibility and effort estimation.
- Familiarity with Android SDKs is a plus.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.