Senior Linux Systems Administrator
1600 Commerce St Boulder, CO 80301
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency, is seeking an experienced Senior Linux Systems Administrator to join its client' s team in Boulder, Colorado.
We are seeking a Systems Administrator with experience in deploying, configuring and maintain Red Hat Enterprise Linux in a large factory environment. In this role, the systems administrator will work on a team supporting program initiatives in secure, isolated computing environments.
- Interface with internal customers, program security, and management teams in planning for, deploying, maintaining, and troubleshooting services and systems.
- Install, maintain, and support multiple Linux-based servers on physical and virtual platforms in support of program initiatives.
- Execute troubleshooting skills to address stability objectives both reactively and proactively.
- Maintain a secure computing environment, including adherence to backup schedules, patching, virus updates, and regular security scanning and remediation.
- Deploy, configure, and maintain RHEL and CentOS Linux systems
- Install and update Software packages from Repositories or local file system
- Manage local users and groups and with active directory integration
- Configure and manage services
- Manage and Configure SELinux and Firewalld
- Secure physical and virtual machines to DISA STIG requirements
- Linux Troubleshooting
- BS in Information Technology or a related technical field plus 8 or more years of related experience is required.
- Must currently hold a TS/SCI and CI polygraph.
- Must have certifications meeting DoD 8570 compliance.
- RHCSA Certified.
- Experience in Scripting Languages (Python, Ruby, Bash), Red Hat Satellite, Red Hat IdM, Red Hat Ansible Automation, Database Applications, Docker, VMware Virtualization Products, Real Time Kernels, MacAfee Antivirus, and VEEAM.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities