Senior Lead Software Engineer
225 Franklin Street Boston, MA 02110
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Lead Software Engineer to join our team at our client’ s site in Boston, MA.
We’ re looking for a Senior Lead Software Engineer to direct our engineering teams and influence our product roadmap. This is more than a technical position, though. You’ ll be collaborating across teams, informing our business decisions, and creatively finding solutions to all of our scaling challenges.
- Take ownership for the design, development, maintenance, testing strategy, and operations of API services written primarily in C# with SQL and NoSQL databases hosted in AWS.
- Collaborate with business leads across the company to define milestones and deliveries on very short time frames for new functionality to be added to existing systems.
- You will be the first voice for the engineering organization on the systems your team owns.
- Lead your team in design sessions and ensure your team delivers high quality work that aligns with our engineering strategy.
- Ideally, you have experience as the ‘ expert’ on a development team where you were responsible for everything from planning to delivering key features and management of those features.
- Expertise with at least on object-oriented language like C# or Java.
- You have strong relational database skills using technologies like MySQL or SQL Server.
- Familiarity with AWS services and infrastructure.
- You also have the ability to write automated comprehensive test suites at all levels of the architecture.
- Prior experience helping scale a rapidly growing company is a plus.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities