Senior Lead Data Science Software Engineer
225 Franklin Street Boston, MA 02110
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Lead Data Science Software Engineer to join our team at our client’ s site in Boston, MA.
We’ re looking for a Tech Lead to direct our data science teams and influence our business roadmap. This is more than a technical position, though. You’ ll be collaborating across teams, informing our decisions, and creatively finding solutions to all of our data challenges.
- Take ownership of design, development, deployment, and operations of data science infrastructure.
- You will research and develop advanced models that uncover insights from raw data and integrate those algorithms into our platform.
- Collaborate with business leads across the company to plan and execute valuable data science projects.
- Lead your team in design sessions and ensure your team delivers high quality work that aligns with our engineering strategy.
- Ideally, you have experience as the ‘ expert’ on a development team where you were responsible for everything from planning to delivering key features and management of those features.
- Expertise in a programming language like Python, Java, C#, or C++.
- Deep understanding of quantitative methods, notably writing code to navigate machine learning and data analysis.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-experts.
- You will also need an intuitive sense of how quantitative work aligns with business priorities.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities