Senior IT Project Manager, Application Inventory and Access Enforcement
Davis, CA 95616 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior IT Project Manager, Application Inventory and Access Enforcement to join our team remotely for our client in Davis, CA.
We are seeking a senior Information technology (IT) project manager who daily applies sound project management methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time and with the highest quality.
General Role Description:
The project manager will lead and manage both Application Inventory and Access Management/Enforcement projects. They will manage work performed by IT, professional service vendors and internal stakeholders as well as lead discovery meetings, document workflows, gather project requirements, create charters, develop detailed project plans, analyze data for prioritization recommendations to create/review governance decision packets, and lead all implementation processes including status tracking, change control, issue resolution and project communication.
- Establishing and running the full implementation of an Access Enforcement/Access Management project including helping to acquire the Access Enforcement/Access Management product that best aligns with the business needs and requirements.
- Help establish and run an Interim Application Life Cycle Management governance group
- Developing, implementing, and supporting an Application Life Cycle Management standard
- Ensuring effective use of User Authentication, Adaptive Access, Authorization and Session Management including but not limited to expanding use of Single Sign On and Multifactor Authorization, and community connect.
- Formalizing process for remote user and third-party access review
- Aligning with the Value Realization Office (VRO) to maintain projects using established best practices and standards.
- January 17, 2023
- Collaborating with stakeholders to develop project materials (project plan, charter, schedules, requirements, testing plans and final specifications) as needed.
- Providing updates to management and stakeholders of progress through frequent communication that aligns with the project communication plan and ongoing demands.
- Exercising strategic thinking in prioritizing workload, as well as in escalation to leadership.
- Creating partnerships amongst all relevant UCDH departments, teams, vendors, and resources to ensure technology is fully and accurately designed, costed, and deployed.
- Supporting development and implementation of customized organizational change management (OCM) strategy.
- Conducting change management readiness and stakeholder assessments to understand the current organizational landscape, potential challenges, and change key drivers.
- Partnering with Information Technology infrastructure, security, and other technical leaders to identify and document system requirements.
- Leading stakeholder interviews to understand and document workflow and technology requirements.
- Conducting and participating in technology vendor interviews to coordinate/complete bids or RFPs as relevant for system budgeting and implementation planning.
- Other project management duties as assigned.
- May perform business analysis as needed.
- Providing direction, setting priorities, and analyzing workflow for clinical applications staff, according to established policies and management guidance.
- Minimum of 5 years IT project management experience
- Prior application inventory experience
- Experience with ServiceNow implementation, ITBM
- Experience with ITIL
- Strong technical experience with Multifactor Authentication, Active Directory and Single Sign On (SSO)
- Strong Analytical abilities with the able to work with large data sets to understand, synthesize and distill information, including large data sets, to develop recommendations for governance group considerations and decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with and build partnerships with many different stakeholder-type groups
- Prior Identity Access Management (IAM) project experience
- Experience designing account management dashboards and tools for continual monitoring and surveillance
- Experience leading multiple, complex projects in a matrixed organization
- Experience managing project lifecycles including initiation, development, testing, deployment and transition planning
- Adept at managing multiple projects independently and with minimal direction.
- Experience with integrated multi-vendor applications
- Ability to clearly communicate at all levels within an organization
- Demonstrated ability to deliver well-organized and engaging presentations
- Demonstrated ability to function in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, and continually changing environment
- Experienced in facilitating multi-disciplined workgroups to develop solutions to problems and/or consensus
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications including Visio, Teams and SharePoint
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with CMDB implementation
- Experienced in organizational change management
- Six Sigma and/or project management institute certification
- Experience working in a large healthcare system and familiar with clinical and operational applications
- Experience working in a PMO
- Experience with Access Management/Access Enforcement market leader solutions (ie Okta, MS Azure)
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities