Senior Front End - Dev Tools
60 South Market Street San Jose, CA 95113
We are looking for a Senior UI (dev tools ) Engineer - to join our client in the South Bay Area. There are also opportunities open for someone who likes to lead and/or manage while working hands-on as an engineer.
Our clients end-user UI is built using the latest web technologies, and will be used by millions of people around the world on a variety of devices, from mobile phones to TVs, cars, and even household appliances! As such, UI/UX design, performance, reliability, security, long term maintainability and extensibility of our front-end platform are of critical importance to ensure the success of the company platform as a whole. Come help our client turn their vision of the future of AI and the post-app world into a reality!
- You are excited about our vision and want to collaborate with our team to build the next generation AI platform
- You enjoy writing elegant, maintainable, and readable code
- You believe that technical design and code reviews are critical parts of the software development process
- You don’ t need to be convinced that Continuous Delivery is the only way to ship software
- Experience with React and Redux (other frameworks are ok as well)
- Experience with Node.js (Not a must but the more full stack experience the better)
- Experience writing unit, integration, and functional tests, specifically for single page apps
- Having published your own npm modules or contributed back to an open source project is a plus
Join us and enjoy our benefits starting with a complete health and insurance package for employees and their families; 401k matching -- we match $1 for every pre-tax or Roth dollar for the first 5% that you save; 20 days PTO and 11 holidays combined with flexible working arrangement policies designed to maintain a great work-life balance, including “ work from home” Thursdays; Take advantage of our brand new spacious office with 360 views of the valley; Lunchtime soccer and basketball for those interested, an on-site gym, and a stocked kitchen to keep you physically and mentally fit; Monthly stipend for phone or internet service; Downtown location with free parking or subsidized transportation (GoPass, AmTrack, etc).