Senior Financial Analyst
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team at our client s site in Pleasanton, CA.
Reporting to the Assistant Financial Planning and Analysis Manager or the Policy Finance Business Partner, the consultant is expected to act as a Senior Financial Analyst to provide ongoing help with forecasting and planning process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing insightful expense reporting and actionable variance analysis
- Driving analytical and conceptual thinking that extends beyond the numbers into strategy
- Performing complex analysis on trends and providing opportunities for improvement
- Performing CBAs on key business initiatives
- Actively communicating financial planning expertise and preparing departments to have a clear understanding of financials, processes, and planning functions
- Providing guidance throughout the planning cycle
- Collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to lead business improvement and cost reductions
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998 and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities