Senior ETL (Informatica) Developer
San Jose, CA 95002
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior ETL (Informatica) Developer to join our team at our client s site in San Jose, California.
Senior Informatica Developer
San Jose, CA, United States
Our Client is an American electronics company producing audio communications equipment for business and consumers. Its products support unified communications, mobile use, gaming, and music. Our client is a publicly-traded company headquartered in Santa Cruz, California.
For over 50 years, they have been at the forefront of audio innovation; always driven by a single obsession: to remove the barriers to simple, clear communication.
About the Role:
An ideal candidate must 10+ years of experience working with various Informatica systems and tools (PowerCenter, PowerExchange, IIR, Informatica Cloud), can work independently with minimum supervision, have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Create advanced mapping, transformations, and workflows using Informatica PowerCenter (we use version 10.1)
- Build rules for Informatica Identity Resolution system
- Experience working with Informatica Cloud offering, in particular - web services and Salesforce integrations
- Analyze data integration requirements, analyzing data sources and targets, business rules, and transformation logic
- Design and develop data extraction, cleansing, transformation, and loading processes and workflows to load data into various target databases
- Experience with relational database Oracle EBS
- Familiarity with Seibel Analytics
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998 and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities