Senior Applications Programmer Analyst
30 South Nevada Avenue Colorado Springs, CO 80922
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our team and work for our client in Colorado Springs, CO.
As the Programmer Analyst you will have the opportunity in discovering an exciting career at one of the most established enterprises in the city where each and every individual plays an important role, and every single person is essential to the cultivation and the overall success of the Organization.
This is a hands-on, technical position responsible for the development, managing an implementation team and sustained support of Cherwell IT Service Management system. They will provide creative solutions to resolve business problems via customer requirements based on system capability, process gaps (ITSM/ITIL) and cultural challenges. Provide the technical leadership and knowledge to assist in gathering and documenting user and process requirements. Perform quality assurance (QA) testing and facilitate user acceptance testing (UAT). Provide analysis and resolution for issues that arise during and following production deployment.
- Provides daily/weekly tool maintenance on Cherwell Environment
- Provide ongoing technical expertise on custom development requests
- Develop dashboards and reports for teams and processes as needed
- Provide creative solutions to resolve business problems on a as needed basis
- Perform quality assurance testing and facilitate user acceptance testing as needed prior to implementing changes in to the Cherwell Environment.
- Daily documentation of all changes to the Cherwell environment
- Provide regular analysis and resolution for issues that arise during and following a production deployment
The qualified candidate will have:
- Broad-based technical Cherwell experience
- Solid understanding of relational databases
- History of Custom scripting and third party integrations
- Experience with workflow administration, report setup, data imports, API integration
- Experience configuring and deploying one or more ITSM platform
- Experience working with and implementing ITIL-based processes
- Experience in the build of dashboards and customized workflows for processes and procedures, customize user interfaces, and interfacing with existing customer data sources and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities