Senior Android Software Engineer / Developer
225 Franklin Street Boston, MA 02110
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Senior Android Software Engineer to join our team at our client’ s site in Boston, Massachusetts.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ ll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams where you’ ll work closely with designers, product managers, and data analysts. You’ ll be a creative contributor to our processes and decision-making so that when we build new features, we can ensure scalability and availability of the entire platform.
- You will be developing systems and APIs for Android that power a rich set of applications used by a large and passionate group of users every day.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moment’ s notice.
- We’ re constantly growing and forming new teams; you will be able to lead either as an engineer or transition into a manager role.
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of development experience in object-oriented programming using languages such as C# or Java.
- You have a strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles.
- 1+ years of relational database experience including schema design and SQL
- You also have experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests.
- Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred.
- Ability to grow other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities