Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
The successful candidate will ensure that federal agency users and tenant activities do not adversely affect the execution of ongoing tests and exercises.
Responsibilities will include:
- Schedule Analyst supporting the Missile Defense Agency at Schriever AFB, CO
- This position involves detailed knowledge of Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project as a scheduling tool
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, ever changing environment and manage approximately 40 discrete project schedules simultaneously
- developing Integrated Master Schedules (IMSs) with IT Services Task Order leads, Project Managers
- review, status and analyze IMSs monthly with Project Managers and Control Account Managers (CAMs) and provide corrective action plans as necessary
- participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs)
- coordinate with the lead planner in order to integrate IMSs into the MSProject Server environment
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities