Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking an experienced Schedule Analyst/Project Coordinator to join its client' s team in Colorado Springs, CO. Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
The successful candidate will ensure that federal agency users and tenant activities do not adversely affect the execution of ongoing tests and exercises.
Responsibilities will include:
- Schedule Analyst supporting the Missile Defense Agency at Schriever AFB, CO
- This position involves detailed knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Analytical, communication and presentation skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- develop event Integrated Master Schedules (IMSs) with event leads
- review and analyze IMSs monthly with event leads and provide corrective action plans as necessary
- participate in Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs); coordinate with programs lead planner in order to integrate IMS into Enterprise system
- Must be able to work in a dynamic ever changing environment and manage approximately 50 exercise and wargames schedules simultaneously
- Able to travel to support surge exercise and wargames as necessary but not more than two trips per year
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) is a plus
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities