Satellite Software Engineer
2315 Briargate Parkway, Suite 100 Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking 4 mid-level satellite software engineer, C++, for a full time, permanent position in Colorado Springs, CO. This opportunity offers a competitive salary, great benefits and relocation assistance to move to beautiful Colorado. This position will offer the opportunity to obtain a Secret Clearance.
Our client is a team of engineers who have created a company that delivers next-generation technologies to the space industry. Always interactive, always immersive, always client first.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented real time telemetry software engineers to work on our next generation of high performance telemetry processing systems. Our systems support space launch, flight test, and hypersonics. Experience developing and implementing real time, time-coherent software in C++ under Linux including engineering unit processing, image processing, and complex multivariable algorithms is desired.
- Work with Sr. Developers to create next gen software to support Missile Defense Agencies and United Launch Alliance
- Develop new software products from the ground up, staying true to our company’ s core values and needs while lending your own creativity to the mix
- Maintain, modify, and refactor existing software
- Work closely with clients 24x7 to supply support for satellite and missile launch software
- Active Secret clearance
- 3+ years of C++ development experience under Linux
- Experience developing ground satellite systems and/or satellite test launch systems
- Proven ability to communicate clearly with end clients
- BS or MS with a focus on real time software implementations running on general purpose computers
- Familiarity with Python, RCC IRIG standards, PCM telemetry, and packetized telemetry is a significant benefit.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities