colorado Springs, CO 80903
The Senior SalesForce architect serves to actively advance our mission, strategic objectives and goals through the Enterprise Information Management (EIM) program. This role provides senior architectural leadership to ensure to instruct and define appropriate technical utilization of the various SalesForce product lines. The role works to ensure that high quality information is available, protected, controlled, and effectively leveraged to meet the knowledge and data needs of all enterprise stakeholders. At this career level, the incumbent leads and conducts major, complex information architecture initiatives for multiple countries. Further, s/he mentors, coaches, and oversees the work of other specialists and related staff.
- Directs and develops integration strategy and roadmap for Salesforce product suite including: Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing, Commerce, and Collaboration Clouds. Also Salesforce Einstein and NPSP components.
- Works closely with senior process and business subject matter experts to establish consistent and sustainable Salesforce integration models. This entails understanding all Compassion processes and taking ownership for Salesforce related issues.
- Develops relevant governance, standards, policies and procedures.
- Drive Information Technology implementation of application base designs, while championing needs of business stakeholders.
- Leads, coaches, mentors, and provides expertise, and oversees the work of other professionals and support staff in the Salesforce architecture discipline.
· Derives a concise Salesforce usage and integration strategy that includes a Vision, Roadmap, and Implementation Guidelines for the technology teams that will implement the strategy.
· A concise Transition Plan for taking the next steps to achieving the Strategic Roadmap, including governance guidelines.
· Architectural and development support of key initiatives that lead us from legacy to more strategic platforms.
· Understands how to develop both a strategy and plans for moving disparate systems to a simpler expression of what is needed by our ministry team and partners.
· Acts as a strong influencer of others to ensure that teams can execute strategic plans in relative harmony.
· Is seen as an Expert and Leader in Salesforce Architecture and associated Software Engineering practices.
· A strong communicator to management, peers, and teams using both verbal and visual presentation media.
· Able to create additional Salesforce Experts through Mentorship and Conceptual Evangelism
• Has demonstrable experience in simplifying, abstracting, and unifying multiple “ systems of record” into a concise “ source of truth”
• Deep technical and architectural knowledge and experience of SalesForce.com product suite including: Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing, Collaboration, and Commerce Clouds. Also Salesforce Einstein and NPSP components.
• Ideally, also has demonstrable knowledge of SQL / NoSQL Databases, both enterprise and cloud
• Knowledge of Web Hosting Platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Heroku
• Experience with both container-based and serverless cloud-computing platforms is a strong-plus
• *Bonus: referenceable knowledge of modern programming languages such as Apex, Go, C#, Java, or Node