100 South Ellsworth Ave., Suite 100 San Mateo, CA 94401
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for day-to-day Salesforce administration supporting multiple business groups. Support includes but not limited to end user support, system configuration, workflow management, and general system availability related to our enterprise applications. Works closely with the rest of the IT and internal business teams to effectively support our business users.
- Provide day to day administrative support for Salesforce platform
- Maintain and support Salesforce 3rd party app integrations
- Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end user assistance.
- Responsible for deployment of code in Salesforce production environment.
- Document all changes to applications per internal controls.
- Adhere to industry best practices for change and release management.
- Manage Salesforce releases and provide business recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with the rest of the IT development teams to participate in projects and identify system improvements.
- Strong analysis skills required
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Works effectively with cross functional Business and IT Teams to ensure optimum delivery of IT services and acts as subject matter expert reference point for the solutions team
- Experience with Service and Community cloud deployments
Nice to have
- Experience working with and implementing Lightning for Service cloud
- Experience with Salesforce cloud platform
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification preferred