Sales Territory Manager - Manufacturing Solutions
Hebron, KY 41048 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sales Territory Manager to join our Client's team.
The Regional Sales manager will work with multi-discipline teams to support the service and manufacturing sales through the entirety of the U.S. This role maintains daily sales activity such as customer calls, visits, CRM management, and working with the operations team to ensure customer orders are completed on time. This position is responsible for the growth of our client through the acquisition of new accounts and the growth of existing customers.
- 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or equivalent experience required
- 4-years' minimum experience in selling machine tool components, spindles, slides, or related industrial products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of precision machinery, machine tool components, electronics, motors, drives and control systems, basic vibration and balancing, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, and the ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Requires minimum supervision, except in areas which are of a unique aspect.
- Understanding and application of standard project management methodologies
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation
- Able to coordinate multiple projects at one time and maintain project schedules
- Manage a territory of accounts as the primary contact for prospecting new accounts and developing existing accounts to achieve sales goals.
- Act as project manager for new and existing accounts from product selection through order shipment.
- Expand our clients market share by selling to new and existing key/target accounts.
- Travel into assigned regional territory to achieve sales goals and customer support goals
- Preparing customer presentations, conducting on-site support, cold calling, working with/developing representatives and strategic partners, and expediting customer orders
- Provide technical support to customers in the form of innovative and cost-effective precision spindle and slide design proposals
- Utilize Salesforce CRM, Zoominfo, and other selling tools to manage existing accounts and generate sales leads
- Design, recommend, and implement short and long-term sales strategies to increase new product and service sales volume in territory
- Obtain all necessary spindle and machine related information to ensure complete and accurate data is available and used when processing service repairs; obtain all application data and information to generate new product proposals.
- Identify and develop solutions for new and existing products through the integration of mechanical concepts and machine control design
- Identify & develop concepts that provide unique solutions to applications that provide a competitive selling advantage
- Evaluate all design requirements and perform engineering calculations as required to ensure proposed designs meet or exceed customer expectations
- Represent and promote our client during visits to customer sites, exhibitions, and during customer visits to facilities; maintain a presence at key customers so that they are familiar with product, services, and capabilities
- Maintain project files in accordance with departmental standards
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.