Ft. Belvoir, VA US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Sailpoint Developer to join our Client's team.
We are looking for a SailPoint Developer to join our team of experts to assist with building state of the Identity and Access Management system for the Department of Defense.
The SailPoint Developer will implement and configure the SailPoint IIQ product including integrating SailPoint with upstream and downstream systems, developing provisioning functionality, data mapping rules, and workflows. Will support end-to-end development and deployments including user acceptance testing.
- Clearance: Secret
- Security +, CISSP, or equivalent
- Requires 4 year degree in Information Technology or related field or Equivalent Experience
- Flexibility to periodically work at customer site (i.e. Fort Belvoir) if needed
- Experience designing, developing, and advising on zero trust ICAM enterprise architectures
- At least 6 years of experience in implementing ICAM or similar solutions of which 1 year must include experience implementing enterprise identity governance & administration (IGA) solutions, such as:
- SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ) or IdentityNow – preferred
- Saviynt Security Manager (SSM) or Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC)
- IBM Security Verify Governance
- Must have two project lifecycle experiences
Security Clearance Required: Secret
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.