SBIRS System Engineer
687 Citadel Dr E Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking an experienced SBIRS System Engineer to join its client' s team in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The SBIRS System Engineer will be tasked with requirements development, managing a technical baseline, and metrics establishment/management. Additionally, responsibilities with specification updates, including high-level designs as well as ICDs.
- Candidate must possess an active DoD Secret clearance.
- Candidate must have experience with requirements management, traceability, DOORS experience similar requirements management tool, ClearQuest, and metrics development and management.
- Preferred candidate must have interpersonal skills, ability to adapt, excellent communication and written skills, and be a team player.
- Experience with hardware, and Integration and Verification
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Dependability (RM&D) engineering experience and logistics experience
- SBIRS practical experience
- Exposure to Mobile Ground; Satellite, Missile Warning; and/or Missile Defense domain experience.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities