email@example.com Englewood, CO 80112
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Requirements Analyst / Product Analyst, to join our client’ s team in Englewood, CO (DTC) for an exciting project. This is a ongoing contract opportunity with the potential to convert to full time.
The successful candidate will serve as a Requirements Analyst to support a special project involving our client’ s web-based apps requiring aviation mapping.
The Requirements Analyst will:
- Support the Product Manager in scoping and refining business vision and non-functional requirements.
- Support the Product Owner in detailing out high-level business requirements and lower-level system and functional requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate that he or she is a team player, including the ability to support struggling team members and a willingness to ask for guidance or help when needed.
- Have experience in creating all levels of requirements, including decomposing business requirements into functional requirements.
- Have experience in managing requirements, including experience in managing change to baselined requirements and in analyzing new feature requests to ensure that related requirements do not conflict with existing requirements.
- Be able to demonstrate a willingness to follow team-defined process, including requirements-review processes, team-established protocols, and our client’ s implementation of the SAFe Agile methodology.
- Be able to work with global teams, demonstrating a strong willingness to work with non-native English speakers in worldwide time zones.
- Demonstrate a history of acting as a key coordinator among stakeholders and using stakeholders as effective resources.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities