Regional Information Officer, Americas (Dublin, CA OR Thornwood, NY)
Hacienda Rd Dublin, CA 99999
Provide IT Infrastructure to the Americas entities and SBUs to enable the Americas business operations in an effective, efficient and secure way.
Drive the IT Infrastructure development, operations and maintenance for Americas locations.
As part of the global IT Team, the RIO Americas represents the Americas business needs in global IT organization and engages in global IT initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leading and managing all infrastructure related IT employees in the region
- Prioritization of IT tasks within the region in collaboration with local management and corporate functions
- Accountable for infrastructure projects in the region
- Act as a highest corporate IT representative and thus escalation point for IT related issues in their region
- Timely implementation of corporate IT projects, guidelines and processes regarding the core IT services in the region
- Cooperation with corporate IT Governance regarding planning / approval and monitoring of actual, budget and forecast.
- Collaboration with internal/external parties to ensure stable operations of Infrastructure and applications in accordance with committed service levels
- Contribution of regional requirements to the definition of IT architecture, security guidelines and IT processes
- Facilitation of an integrated regional IT community as a part of a global IT team
Qualifications and other Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related technical field
- 10 years of experience performing information technology and business system analysis in support of IT project planning and management
- Leadership skills in managing a multi-location team of IT professionals, including performance assessments and goal setting
- Managing IT processes across 10+ facilities
- Experience in the core IT infrastructure topics like clients, networks, data centers and IT service management
- Leading of SAP implementations over the full implementation cycle
- SAP experience in logistics, production modules
- Speak Spanish