245 Market St San Francisco, CA 94105
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Recruiter to join our team and work at our client site in San Francisco, CA.
Our client is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric energy companies in the United States. Based in San Francisco, the company provides natural gas and electric service to approximately 16 million people throughout a 70, 000-square-mile service area in northern and central California.
• The Recruiter will develop search requirements and post jobs as required
• Perform full life cycle recruiting including, sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending qualified candidate
• Assist with the selection process and negotiate employment offers
• Develop job posting descriptions including both minimum and desired qualifications using existing job profiles where available and develop prescreening questions to assist with qualifying candidates/phone screen
• Determine recruiting strategy to build a pipeline and sources for diverse internal and external talent.
• Review and screen resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position and search requirements (phone screen as applicable).
• Identify opportunities to positively impact diversity hiring efforts.
• Prepare candidates for interviews - review culture, org. structure, job description, competencies and expectations. Act as a liaison by providing ongoing information to the candidate and manage the candidate relationship through the complete recruiting life-cycle.
• Consult the hiring managers on candidate qualifications, work experience, degree of match vs. search requirements and recommend candidates to interview and secure agreement on final interview slate.
• Guide the lines of business through a compliant recruiting and hiring process and develop and maintain working relationships with clients to understand their business and staffing needs (short and long-term) and to help prioritize and plan recruiting activities. Also participate on special projects and process improvement initiatives as required.
• Bachelor’ s Degree or equivalent experience required
• 3-5 years of experience as a full cycle recruiter preferably with some IT experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of Federal regulations affecting hiring practices (OFCCP, EEO, and Affirmative Action) Desired
• Fortune 500 Company experience in a highly process driven environment
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone' s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities