10353 Richmond Ave Houston, TX 77042
Our client is a leading manufacturer of the world' s most advanced drilling solutions. At our client, we are harnessing the strength of knowledge and innovation that is revolutionizing the future of energy. We build on what works, using our deep expertise to help minimize risk, increase up-time and improve performance in drilling operations around the globe. They are headquartered in Houston, TX
Seeking a Technical Recruiter with an interest in Engineering to join our dynamic recruiting team for a 6 month
assignment. You will support several locations throughout the US. You will focus in the areas of candidate talent search
and engagement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement and strategy development. You must be able to
successfully manage talent searches on a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, as well as
understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. Do you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment? Can you roll up your sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done?
- Manage candidate and business partner relationships with a strong emphasis on building long-term relationships
- Deliver exceptional customer service, remaining engaged with all candidates throughout the entire recruiting process
- Demonstrate the importance of timely follow up with candidates and business partners so communication/
transparency remains a top priority
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with
legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Create job descriptions and partner with HR on offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Conduct regular business partners' meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting
- 2+ years of corporate (in-house) and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and/or full life cycle recruiting.
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- Oil & Gas or Engineering industry experience is a HUGE plus
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone' s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities.