Quality Assurance Analyst
20900 Cooley Rd Bend, OR 97701
The QA Test Analyst role supports testing requirements across key projects and portfolios. As part of the QA team, you will participate in requirement reviews, create and present technical presentations, manage test plans and test cases, conduct testing, document results, provide timely status reporting and quality assurance metrics. The successful candidate will possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail to perform their work with limited supervision in our highly collaborative and engaging IT environment.
- Provides quality assurance support to the development, maintenance or enhancement of systems through testing, problem reporting and analysis, and participation in system implementation.
- Analyzes business and system requirements and creates test data and test plans to ensure that new and revised systems meet the customer’ s needs.
- Conducts a wide range of quality control tests and analyses to ensure that the software meets or exceeds specified standards and end user requirements
- Coordinates with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved.
- Develop custom test automation and performance test automation solutions
- Follow a disciplined approach for adapting repeatable processes, standards and tools that result in transparency to the organization.
- Drafts, revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy
- Create and provide direction to others in the creation of test cases, test suites and related test repository artifacts
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus five years of relevant work experience
- Ability to manage competing priorities and remain customer focused under pressure
- Strong facilitation and team collaboration skills with various stakeholders
- Expertise developing test automation with the following tools: EggPlant Functional (Fusion Engine), EggPlant Digital Automation Suite, or SmartBear LoadComplete
- Knowledge of one or more of the following tools or concepts is a plus; Xpath, XML, FireBug, Selenium, WebDriver, Robot Framework, Keyword-Driven testing
- Knowledge of end-to-end SAAS application testing and Cloud Services, including AWS Cloud platform preferred
- Knowledge of production deployments, release methodologies and testing methodologies/concepts; black-box, white-box, exploratory and ad hoc
- Demonstrated knowledge of source control usage, GitHub source control is a plus
- Experience testing Retail Point of Sales systems, Dell Boomi integrations, Master Data Management (MDM) experience is a plus