San Francisco, CA 94105-2449
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Python Developer to join our team at our client s site in San Francisco, California.
Location: San Francisco
Division: Engineering & Technology - Software Engineering
Position: 12+mth. Contract to hire
We are building our next generation of regulatory reporting solution. We have great ambitions for it and we are designing and building it from the ground up. The regulatory reporting product is part of our Banking RegTech offering.
You will be mostly involved in developing the back-end of the solution (Python & Flask) but you should be able to assist in the front-end development (Angular or React) as well. This is hands-on role and requires prior programming experience.
- Prior programming experience of more than 8 years.
- More than 5 years of Python programming experience in using various frameworks like Flask/Django/Pandas/Numpy etc.
- More than 3 years of Front-end development experience using framework/libraries like Angular 2, React, VueJS etc. Good command on HTML, CSS.
- Experience working with Databases like RDBMS (PostgreSQL/Oracle/MySQL) or NoSQL Databases like MongoDB/Dynamo DB)
- Experience with Git/BitBucket source control and Linux/Windows CLI
Experience working with AWS services: S3, Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, AWS SDK
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities