San Jose, CA 95002
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Project Manager to join our team at our client s site in San Jose, CA or Santa Cruz, CA.
Manage the concept, planning and execution of current consolidation projects. Coordinates cross-functional teams across multiple geographic locations focused on delivering results. Manage projects from initiation through production including planning and directing project schedules, testing and monitoring requirements, cost and quality objectives.
- Provide Project Management support, testing cycles and some level of change management.
- Work with Management to gather requirements, provide project management support and manage the scope of the project.
- Lead a cross-functional team to ensure deadlines are achieved and day-to-day activities of the program and related projects take place to keep program tracking to schedule.
- Chair team meetings and facilitate interdepartmental meetings to resolve key project issues.
- Oversee the identification, mitigation and contingency planning and resolution for all risks and issues.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate project status and metrics.
- Deliver continuous improvement initiatives.
- A four-year degree in Engineering, or Business with technical experience
- At least five years of experience in project or program management
- Experience in change management
- Experience in testing
- Experience with Oracle
- Scrum Master and PMP certification is always a plus
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to drive and produce results in a fast-paced autonomous environment without supervision
- Excellent technical and business judgment
- Skilled in leadership, accountability, negotiation, conflict management, decision making, critical thinking, problem-solving, learning
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998 and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities