Project Manager 4
55 Inverness Dr E Englewood, CO 80112
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Project Manager 4 to join our team at our client’ s site in Englewood, CO.
- Coordinate and facilitate between operations teams across a release train focused toward improving infrastructure stability/reliability, deploying datacenter monitoring/reporting, and addressing ongoing service ticket requests.
- Facilitate and coordinate efforts across teams to ensure timely delivery of organization priorities
- Nurture effective Agile practices within team and between release trains
- Coordinate with product owners and management to maintain team roadmap and communicate status
- Resolve impediments for teams as they arise, ensuring that progress is maintained and blockers are addressed
- Project management – to monitor and ensure effective execution of deliverables
- Cross team facilitation – to improve team collaboration and roadmap alignment
- Agile experience – to continue Agile adoption/experience for team
- Understanding of operations role – to maintain focus on organizational priorities and understand challenges faced
- Clear and concise communication on status and key decisions with operations teams and through management
- Multitasking to understand, balance, filter, and summarize numerous work request flows from multiple sources with unclear priorities
- Ability to adapt and introduce Agile practices in an organization historically more familiar with hierarchical approaches
- Ability to accommodate and facilitate ongoing changes to organizational makeup and scope definition
- Bachelor’ s degree in technical field or project management with 5+ years as a facilitator in a scrum master, release train engineer, or project management role
- Software skills required: JIRA and ServiceNow. Must be able to quickly learn if candidate is familiar with other similar tools
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities