Project Manager - Generalist
6001 America Center Drive San Jose, CA 95002
Manage the concept, planning and execution of current consolidation projects. Coordinates cross-functional teams across multiple geographic locations, focused on delivering results. Manage projects from initiation through production including planning and directing project schedules, testing and monitoring requirements, cost and quality objectives.
- Provide Project Management support and some level of change management.
- Work with Management to gather requirements, provide project management support and manage the scope of the project.
- Lead a cross-functional team to ensure deadlines are achieved and day-to-day activities of the program and related projects take place to keep program tracking to schedule.
- Chair team meetings and facilitate interdepartmental meetings to resolve key project issues.
- Oversee the identification, mitigation and contingency planning and resolution for all risks and issues.
- Efficiently and effectively communicate project status and metrics.
- Deliver continuous improvement initiatives.
A four-year degree in Engineering, or Business with technical experience.
At least five years of experience in project or program management.
Experience in change management.
Experience with Oracle
Experience using Microsoft Project
Scrum Master and PMP certification is always a plus
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Excellent verbal and written communication skills across multiple levels of management.
Able to drive and produce results in a fast-paced autonomous environment without supervision.
Excellent technical and business judgment.
Self-starter who can confidently jump in, call and lead meetings.
Skilled in leadership, accountability, negotiation, conflict management, decision making, critical thinking, problem solving, learning.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities