Project Manager - AWS
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Project Manager - AWS to join our team at our client s site in Pleasanton, CA.
Our client, in part with its IT Infrastructure leadership, is seeking a Technical Project Manager with Amazon Web Services (AWS) expertise for a short term proof of concept (POC) project exploring Cloud options. Additional services may be required post-implementation to transition from POC to full production if the initial effort is successful.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- holding kick-off meetings with the internal project team and key stakeholders
- facilitating the development of the project charter
- defining Work Breakdown Structure and schedule for assigned project
- developing a project communication plan
- communicating project information with project teams, business leads, and stakeholders
- conducting weekly project team meetings
- preparing and presenting project updates to Program Manager
- managing the identification and mitigation of project risks and issues
- maintaining project files and related correspondence
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities