Project Manager (Engineer)
2150 Webster Street Oakland, CA 94612 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Project Manager (Engineer) to join our team at our client’s site in Oakland, CA.
The successful Project Manager/Engineer candidate will be an energetic, proactive team collaborator who is accountable for the overall success of projects. The Project Manager/Engineer will have demonstrated experience in managing projects, working across agencies and organizations, and cultivating client relationships. The position requires management and leadership acumen, organizational and time management skills, and excellent verbal and written communication capabilities.
- Collaborate with clients and project stakeholders to advance goals and objectives
- Manage client, budget, and schedule
- Monitor and review the work of staff; make recommendations and provide clear and concise feedback
- Oversee project adherence to local, state, and federal building codes/regulations
- Participate in the development of proposals and interviews for potential projects
Capabilities and Credentials
- Skilled at project management and technical concepts
- Capable problem solver who can deliver design alternatives and solutions
- Proven record and a portfolio of successful projects
- Adept at effectively managing multiple deadlines and priorities
- Takes initiative and works in a collaborative team
- Excellent communicator
Education and Experience
- Graduate of an accredited college or university or equivalent training and experience in project management
- Previous project management experience in transportation, aviation or civic markets desired
- Licensed Engineer desired, however related degrees, industries, disciplines, experiences may be substituted
- 6-10+ years of experience preferred
- Program/project controls, engineering design, and/or construction management experience desired
Location and Schedule
Oakland, California. This is a full-time position. This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary Based upon Experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Plan with Matching Percentage
- Flex PTO
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities