1515 Broadyway New York, NY 10010 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Program Manager to join our Client's team.
- Ensure program delivery is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of Client Objectives
- Communicate status reporting to leadership (program milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues)
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Manage the day-to-day program activities and resources, and chair team meetings.
- Track and report key metrics and inform stakeholders as appropriate
- Lead ceremonies such as sprint planning and standups for various linear playout and distribution teams
- Liaise with Steering committees, Senior Executives, VPs, Directors, program sponsors, and strategic partners
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- At least 5 years of established experience of working in a linear playout or broadcast distribution environment.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of complex initiatives that spans multiple lines of business.
- 5+ years of experience as a scrum master is preferred
- 5+ years of strong Program Delivery experience managing broadcast and linear playout projects is preferred
- 3+ strong Excel skills (analytics, pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Proven success in establishing structure and governance around complex multifaceted initiatives.
- Possess strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus, and achieve objectives.
- Self-motivated, and decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands.
- Tools: Jira, ServiceNow, Confluence, MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities