316 L Street Davis, CA 95616
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Program Manager to join our team and work at our client site in Davis, CA.
Our client is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric energy companies in the United States. Based in San Francisco, the company provides natural gas and electric service to approximately 16 million people throughout a 70, 000-square-mile service area in northern and central California.
Summary: Manages and/or administers one or more Gas Operations Safety and Health programs or projects.
- Provides oversight, governance, communication, training, continuous improvement and reporting in support of assigned program/project.
- Acts as subject matter expert and applies extensive knowledge of concepts, principles and practices
- Ensures compliance with legal, Federal and State regulations Design and develop new, complex programs Communicates (oral and written) with peers inside and outside of the department, providing information or exchanging data.
- Collaborates with others to identify, analyze and improve existing business processes within a department to meet new goals and objectives.
- Conducts external in-depth research to support safety program needs Leads the effort to identify, analyze and improve existing business processes within a department to meet new goals and objectives.
- Builds new safety programs, with thorough research of best practices to support the programs
- Supports internal clients with complex project issues as it pertains to safety program policies, regulatory compliance or project development and applicability.
- Act as primary interface for projects or programs including leading coordination and facilitation of program review sessions to review program effectiveness
- Oversee resolution of complex projects or programs.
- Develops, measures and reports against success of the program. Monitors and ensures closure/completion of projects and/or other programs work orders.
- Manages the scope of the program.
- Supports internal clients with moderately complex project issues as it pertains to program policies and regulatory requirements.
- Oversees resolution of moderately complex projects and programs.
- Acts as the primary interface for medium programs including leading coordination and facilitation of program review sessions to review costs, schedule and program effectiveness.
- Establishes and maintains program charters.
- Provides analysis, market intelligence, governance, research, best practices, project plans to ensure successful implementation of key milestones identified for strategic program.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities