Principal Gaming Software Engineer
225 Franklin Street Boston, MA 02110
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Principal Gaming Software Engineer to join our team at our client’ s site in Boston, MA.
As a Principal Software Engineer, you’ ll be a leader within the organization, delivering highly scalable software systems and collaboratively setting the direction of your team. This isn’ t just a technical role, though. You will have the opportunity to develop the talented engineers on your team and help them achieve their own potential.
- Solve our most challenging technical problems
- Design and code critical aspect of our platform
- Develop the technical roadmaps for technologies, platforms, and domains
- Mentor talented engineers who look to you for guidance through design reviews
- Establish strategies and approaches that help your team produce scalable and fault-tolerant systems to solve business needs
- Experience and expertise in building scalable, fault-tolerant systems
- Your history of developing strong relationships with business partners
- Exceptional object-oriented programming skills with a modern OO language like C# or Java (we use C#)
- Strong relational database design skills paired with the ability to craft SQL that can access that database in a safe way (we use Amazon’ s Aurora variant of MySQL)
- Your strong understanding of unit and automation testing
- Compassionate and collaborative spirit
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities