Pricing and Offer Management II
555 Lake Border Drive Apopka, FL 32703
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Pricing and Offer Management II to join our team and work at our client site in Apopka, FL.
Our client is a global communications, hosting, cloud and IT services company. They operate more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia and provide broadband, voice, video, data and managed services over a robust 250, 000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 300, 000-route-mile international transport network. Our client is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana.
Under direct supervision assists in the review and approval of special acquisition sales offers or projects that support organizational objectives for volume, revenue, profit, customer acquisitions, retention and satisfaction. Assists with analysis of market considerations, product penetration assumptions, estimating costs & revenue, preparing pricing studies, developing new contracts, and negotiating contract redlines. Works under close supervision. Follows standard practices to obtain solutions. Assignments are typically routine and clearly defined. Work typically requires utilization of fundamental principles, methods and concepts within the offer management discipline. Fundamental understanding of basic marketing, finance, and project/offer management concepts.
Specifics for the position:
• Financial Modeling - understand, maintain, and develop
• Position will require understanding of financial modeling/measures, the ability to partner across multiple groups, and to effectively communicate objectives and changes to team members and executives.
• The position requires experience and knowledge of contract negotiations, language creation, redline negotiation, project management, custom offer construction, and sales processes.
• Problem solving and root cause analysis, take ownership and personally drive projects and objectives to completion
• Ability to go ‘ beyond the numbers’ to get to key insights As of right now temp to perm is not a plan but I have no idea what the future may bring depending on the introduction of automation and sustained volumes.
Top 3 technical skills:
• Excel financial modeling
• Word redline review ability
• Understanding SalesForce
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities