PHP Production Support Engineer
Vienna, VA 22182
Blackstone Technology Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a PHP Production Support Engineer to join our team at our client s site in Vienna, VA.
Looking for a PHP Software Engineering role where you can write great code AND make a difference to the world? Level Access helps companies design and enhance their digital systems. Our client is hiring a team to maintain its suite of PHP applications and other development centric tools for testing and remediating accessibility issues. Client leverages the LAMP stack and Moodle on AWS to deliver our applications to our clients.
- 3+ years of extensive experience with PHP
- 3+ years of extensive experience with MySQL
- 3+ years of extensive experience with HTML5 and CSS
- 3+ years of extensive experience working in a SaaS environment
Following Experience a Plus
- Demonstrable "Full Stack" experience
- Demonstrable experience using
- Git / Gitflow / Bitbucket
- Jira & Confluence
- Experience working in a "Product" organization rather than just contracting or working on in-house projects.
- Experience with Web Application Security / OWASP best practices.
- Experience with accessible web design including Section 508 and WCAG
- Experience with Moodle learning management system
- Experience with Kanban or similar process management systems
- Write beautiful test-driven code. Of course. You are a software engineer and we value quality code backed by unit tests.
- Participate actively with Product Support. Work with the support team to triage, troubleshoot, and resolve client reported defects.
- Participate actively in Kanban. Work with Technology Leadership to manage backlog, work in progress, and delivery of software.
- Improve accessibility. We work hard to deliver accessible solutions and enhance libraries we rely on for accessibility, too.
- Collaborate. We have internal and external clients with differing needs. We expect team members to reach out and build relationships inside the company to better understand our market.
- Learn. We expect team members to keep up to date on new technologies, standards, and industry trends so we can continue to be market leaders.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, MIS or a related technical field is a positive, as is intensive job training programs or certifications.
Blackstone is a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone was founded in 1998, and has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities