Organizational Analyst and Technical Trainer
5200 Lake Road Merced, CA 95343
Job: Organizational Change Management Analyst & Technical Trainer
About the Opportunity
- OCM Analyst & Tech Trainer will serve the initiative for two primary purposes:
- Create Change Management Content and Materials to assist campus leadership in leading the initiative.
- Create and Lead a Training Plan for the various stakeholders and administrators impacted by the initiative.
- OCM Analyst
Working with the Project Executive, they will take the lead in developing content in support of executing a comprehensive organizational change management plan to enable the successful roll-out of the redesigned administrative operations. This includes planning change activities and milestones, engaging stakeholders to get buy-in, and communicating and implementing changes.
- Communicate and execute the Organizational Change Management Plan, including subject matter expertise and development of appropriate communications, presentations, electronic messaging, etc. to support enterprise adoption of the system and operational initiatives associated with the integration of a new system
- Perform change impact assessments and document lessons learned
- Conduct a Training Needs Assessment of current state initiatives, communications and documentation based on different user types, leveraging outcomes from requirements workshops
- Facilitate requirements gathering with Product owners and other stakeholders
- Develop an OCM and Training Plan defining approach, artifacts, and effective campaigns and communications
- Technical Trainer
- Collaborate with client to develop a comprehensive Role-Based Training Plan. Understand client operations and translate to training requirements.
- Develop training materials and guides for both the classroom and ongoing LMS, including:
- Quick Reference Guides
- User Manuals / Guides
- " Process How-To" videos
- Other media / artifacts necessary in support of training
The initiative will be utilizing the existing information system, CAYUSE with minor configuration changes expected.
- Schedule, Coordinate and Conduct Classroom Training per the Role-Based Training Plan to be developed.
- Bachelor’ s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Proven experience delivering successful Operational Excellence or Organizational Change Management Initiatives inclusive of training programs with emphasis in computer information systems. Experience using ADDIE and ADKAR methodologies a plus.
- Strong presentation skills in a broad range of settings, and the ability to engage a wide audience in the learning experience.
- Thorough knowledge of current training methodologies and the ability to apply learning theories to successful training of adult learners.
- Strong skills to conduct needs assessment and develop new training courses to meet organizational needs.
- Thorough knowledge of functional areas and the ability to assess how work may impact other areas in the organization.
- Strong analytical, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of content-building software such as Articulate, Adobe Captivate, Camtasia or similar tools. Skilled user of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Preference given to experience with Articulate, especially Articulate Review.