Network Communications Project Manager
Vandenberg AFB, CA 93437 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Network Communications Engineer to join our Client's team.
We are seeking a Network Communication Project Manager to work with the Air Force Global Strike Command (AFGSC) in support of Site Activation Task Force (SATAF) Program Integration Office (PIO) activities at Vandenberg SFB, CA.
What you will be doing:
- Provide communications/Information Technology (IT) subject matter expertise to support Program Integration Office (PIO), Headquarters (HQ) AFGSC, and Department of Defense (DoD) bed-down of base Sentinel ICBM
- Participate in design and execution of Network/IT bed-down
- Provide analysis and reports on status, risks, and proposed Network/IT solutions.
- Work with and provide guidance to host wing, PIO, HQ AFGSC, and DoD Comm/IT professionals to ensure compliance, effectiveness, timeliness, and security of communications bed-down.
- Generate reports when requested to support advice.
- Liaise between HQ AFGSC staff, including AFGSC/A6, and PIO to ensure inclusion of communications/IT considerations in preparation for arrival of Sentinel ICBM system at host base
What you will need:
- Top Secret with SCI eligibility (SAP preferred)
- Must possess a current Security+ certification and one other certification. You will be required to obtain a DoD 8570 Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level II certification (CISSP, CAP, CASP+, CISM, GSLC, CCISO, or HCISPP)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree with 5 years or High School Diploma with 11 years of relevant experience in the following areas
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with classified information systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Multi-Level Secure (MLS) or Special Access Network (SAP) network management/maintenance and at least two different automated cross-domain networks
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with TACLANES and other encryption technologies such as High Assurance Internet Protocol Encryptor (HAIPE) devices
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with IP network domains, network segmentation, and network management tools
- Experience in developing, reviewing, and implementing information assurance and cyber security documentation such as System Security Plans, to include security upgrades and emerging higher-level security requirements, and other cybersecurity artifacts.
- Experience in classified Information System (IS) management and in resolving classified IS security incidents.
- Experience in uploading/downloading data across classified networks operating at different levels of classification, and control/recording of all incoming/outgoing digital media
- Experience in self-assessment with MICT
- Experience managing databases/systems to include Access, SQL Oracle, and SharePoint
- Experience developing standardized procedures for account establishment, system maintenance, and system recovery.
- Experience designing, installing, and maintaining advanced router and firewall configurations used to isolate network traffic in order to maintain security
- Experience developing network Standard Operating Procedures, and implementing audits, threat and vulnerability assessments, and applying security-related software tools to manage and control classified information systems
- Working knowledge to manage/maintain VoIP infrastructure and Chat applications
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Security Clearance Required: Top Secret
Blackstone Talent Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and software firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone's global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities
We hereby pledge our commitment to actively hire veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces. We value and recognize the leadership, training, character and discipline that our veterans and members of the National Guard and Reserve bring to Blackstone.