Mechanical System Analysis Engineer
9801 27th Ave W Everett, WA 98204 US
Blackstone Talent Group, an award-winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a 6G5BI4-Mech Sys Design & Anlys Engr 4 - 63A-Mechanical System Analysis to join our team at our client’s site in Everett, WA.
- Leads and provides technical quality review of the development and documentation of mechanical and fluid systems and thermal environment to establish the system design
- Leads activities to validate and verify mechanical and fluid systems requirements
- Leads the development, maintenance or modification of system components'' designs/proposals to provide installation and detail documentation
- Performs and documents analyses
- Manages supplier development, test and production activities and directs the supplier to optimize integration and achieve program goals
- Prioritizes, delegates and tracks performance and documentation of analyses of mechanisms/landing gear/ordnance components and systems selecting appropriate methods to validate or assess the design
- Supports proposal preparation and new business development efforts. Trains and coaches others
- Works under minimal direction
Bachelor of Science degree or higher in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry from an ABET Accredited school.
Manager top requested skills:
- Requirements (development and management)
- Systems engineering
- Familiarity with DOORS (plus)
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’s global talent augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities