Material Planner AER0001JU
Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Material Planner with a Secret Clearance to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Material Planner to provide analytical support to Organizational Leadership; this person will oversee the monitoring, analyzing and reviewing costs for operational budgets, schedules and material procurement plans; supporting the Control Account Manager (CAM) on the programs business and finance requirements for the development and timely delivery of baseline change artifacts, estimate-to- complete forecasts, variance analysis reports (VAR), and program management reviews (PMR) support plan execution.
- The Material Planner will coordinate material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of materials timed to meet project and operational requirements
- Responsible for coordination of material acquisition and maintenance of Bill of Material (BOM) information
- Required to work directly with vendors and PJMs/material requestors to validate accuracy of purchase order data, maintain an up-to-date status of all shipments, and expeditiously resolve material related issues
- Must have one of the following combinations of education and experience: HS diploma and 8 years of general experience; Associate’ s degree and 6 years general experience; Bachelor’ s degree and 4 years general experience.
- General experience must include 4 years directly related experience in procurement and supply chain functions
- Working knowledge of Earned Value Management
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience with MS office products
- Previous experience working with the Missile Defense Agency
- Current active DoD Secret Clearance
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with a procurement and contracting background
- Highly proficient with MS Office products specifically Excel
- Experience using EVMS
- Proficient in, Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook), and SharePoint
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities