Master Data Management Developer
55 Inverness Dr E Englewood, CO 80112
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Master Data Management Developer to join our client' s team in Englewood, CO.
The Software Integration Engineer will design and implement MDM solution required for analyzing & cleansing various source systems data and building master data. Hands on experience in Informatica MDM HUB & IDD Design.
Develops policies and strategies to support the information management lifecycle and the information needs of the Enterprise. Develops and maintains relationships with other information providers internal and external to the Company. Leads and contributes to the development of information management products and services. Ensures integration with the other Information Management lifecycle job functions and with Enterprise system architecture and applications. Represents the Company to the industry and provides expertise and guidance on information management principles.
- Work with Business Analysts and other stakeholders to translate business requirements into well architected solution that meet business requirements and data quality benchmarks
- Develop, test, document and maintain integrations and data migration elements
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Create innovative ways to integration business systems such as; Salesforce (CRM), Oracle (ERP), iCertis (CLM) etc.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a Business Systems / Integration Development role, providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement, while undertaking various development projects.
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Experience with full lifecycle development
- Related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with Informatica MDM tool
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent data integration skills, understanding solutioning Informatica ETL and Data Quality components of Informatica MDM solutions
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
- Program / Project management experience
- Ability to work on multiple tasks/opportunities concurrently
- Able to learn new skills quickly
- Team player and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work multiple tasks concurrently
- Experience in Informatica PowerCenter, IDQ MDM, PL/SQL, ETL/DQ, Salesforce, Oracle
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities