9151 East Panorama Circle Englewood, CO 80112
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team and work at our client site in Englewood.
Our client is an American Fortune 500 company headquartered in Centennial, Colorado. The company specializes in distribution and value added services relating to electronic components and computer products.
- Responsible for coordination & execution of marketing projects, including online and offline marketing tactics, with assistance from manager.
- Coordinate pre-defined programs, including online & offline marketing tactics, with supervision.
- Work creative teams in taking projects from creative development stage to completion with supervision from manager.
- Assist in creating project estimates and schedules with manager approval. Assist in reviewing budgets and deadlines to help keep projects on schedule.
- Assist in coordinating the lead generation, reporting and database process and report results back to manager and suppliers with manager approval, on all projects.
- Begin to establish and develop internal and supplier relationships; present pre-defined Arrow program presentations.
- Job complexity may vary among jobs within this job level and will align with one of the job complexities listed below:
- Incumbent has limited level of discretion to vary from established procedures, works under general supervision, and solves some straightforward problems. Incumbent generally has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures, but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function.
- Incumbent has high level of discretion to vary from established procedures, works under broad supervision, and solves some complex problems. Incumbent generally has substantial work experience involving complex concepts and procedures in theories/concepts in own function.
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2-4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities