1900 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington DC, DC 20431
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a LogRhythm Engineer to lead in the implementation, installation, configuration and administration of our critical SEIM framework.
• Provide subject matter expertise for LogRhythm
• Onboard log sources, ensure parsing, correlation, automation and orchestration (SmartResponse), and reporting
• Develop and document solution processes, procedures, and information workflows around security event management and cyber security operations
• Be able to interface with key stakeholders in key roles both internally and on the customer side.
• Correlate threat intelligence with active attacks and vulnerabilities within the enterprise
• Analyze security events collected by the SIEM, and identify trends, attacks, and potential threats
• Maintain a current knowledge of information security vulnerabilities, threats, and exploits
• Bachelor' s degree or equivalent work experience required
• 5+ years of Information Security or related technology experience
• 3+ years of Information LogRhythm Security Incident and Event Monitoring (SIEM) Experience
• 3+ years with advanced knowledge of network protocols, routing and switching in complex environments
• 3+ years of experience with Firewalls, IDS/IPS, and Proxies
• Required to have been trained by LogRhythm in Administration and Advances curriculum
• Required scripting in PowerShell, and XLM for SmartReponse
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of minorities/females/vets/disability