Linux Systems Admin AER00011B
Schriever Air Force Base Colorado Springs, CO 80912
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a Linux Systems Administrator to join our team and work at our client site in Colorado Springs, CO.
Job Description: We are looking for a talented Linux Systems Administrator to join our team supporting the MDA.
- The systems administrator administers the operations of computer systems related to operating systems, servers, and end-user workstation.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of how software behaves in order to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot systems.
- Researches new technologies and leverages optimization techniques to ensure that systems operate efficiently.
- Must understand the dependencies of other technical services running in the enterprise environment (i.e., system to service dependencies).
- High School Diploma (or GED) with 12 years general experience and/or an Associate' s degree with 10 years general experience and/or a Bachelor' s degree with 8 years general experience; must include 6 years related experience in relevant business systems, operating systems and servers and/or experience in light programming, project management of small initiative, and trouble shooting
- Candidate must possess a CompTIA Security+ certification
- Must have an Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Must have experience with Linux server OS.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities