Lead Python Full Stack Engineer
11 W. 19th Street New York, NY 10011
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and talent agency is seeking a Lead Python Full Stack Developer to join our team at our client’ s site in New York, NY.
On any given day, you will:
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Work with Python, REST, micro services, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/Cloud infrastructure
Who You Are:
• Curious. You ask why, you explore, you’ re not afraid of challenging the status quo
• Passionate. You care about growing others and bringing them together around what’ s possible. You’ ve started Meetup groups or taught courses because you love enabling others.
• Communicator. You can communicate complex ideas clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences, your team knows their priorities and so does your manager.
• Do-er. You have a bias toward action, you try things, and you wear your failures as a badge of honor
• Fearless. Big, undefined problems don’ t frighten you.
• Improver. You take pride in your work and have a high bar. You improve every piece of code you touch
• Bachelor’ s Degree or military experience
• At least 7 years’ of experience working on the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including expertise in application design and architecture.
• At least 4 years’ experience building applications in Python
• At least 4 years’ experience with Unix or Linux systems
• At least 5+ years’ experience with RESTful web service framework
• At least 2 years’ experience working with Cloud platforms and services
? Masters Degree
Blackstone Talent Group is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements technological solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Talent Group has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in providing clients the best talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities