2415 Eisenhower Ave Alexandria, VA 22314
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm, is seeking a Java Developer with 4-6 years of experience in developing Java applications. Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved Agile life-cycle methodologies, creates design documents & performs program coding. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- 4-6 years of Java development experience
- Strong knowledge and project experience in Java Technologies like J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Spring, REST Web Services, XSLT, XML
- Experience with Weblogic, Apache Tomcat or any other application servers
- Experience with the design and implementation of unit and functional testing
- Interface with Business Analysis and UI/UX teams
- Experience working with in an Agile development environment.
- Experience with Database design including Stored Procedures, DML and DDL tasks.
- Experience with build automation (Jenkins, Hudson)
- Experience with JIRA.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of minorities/females/vets/disability