JWICS/SAP Administrator AER000190
Redstone Arsenal Military Base Huntsville, AL 35805
Blackstone Technology Group, an award winning technology consulting and staffing firm is seeking a JWICS/SAP Administrator to join our team and work at our client site in Red Stone Arsenal, AL.
This position is for a Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System/Special Access Program (JWICS/SAP) Administrator at Red Stone Arsenal, AL. The Systems Engineer will be specializing in the management and operations of a JWICS/SAP environment in support of the (IRES) contract. This person will perform cybersecurity compliance, operational sustainment, and other general IT tasks as required to ensure continuous performance. Job duties will include operating, maintaining, and defending the server, storage, virtual, networking, and active directory infrastructure. Building and maintaining Windows and Linux servers and workstations, performing administrative operations and maintenance functions of server and network hardware and software, and downloading and installing critical patches on systems IAW MDA rules and guidelines. Troubleshooting any system errors or user issues, tracking resource utilization and performance of systems, and performing modifications and upgrades as needed. Will be required to coordinate efforts with other work centers and personnel to resolve Remedy Incidents related to systems and supporting infrastructure.
- High School Diploma (or GED) with 12 years of general experience or an Associate' s degree with 10 years of general experience or a Bachelor' s degree with 8 years general experience; must include 6 years directly related experience and 3 years in management or leadership roles
- Candidate must have an Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- Candidate must hold DoD 8570.01 IAT Level II Certification such as CompTIA Security+ CE Certification
- Candidate must have previous systems administration/engineering experience managing Windows desktops and servers, office products, and a small virtual environment
- Candidate must have Linux Administration experience
- Must have experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and account management
- Must have Networking and cybersecurity experience
- Candidate must have strong analytical background with accompanying troubleshooting skills
- Candidate must have the ability to quickly adapt to new situations, a strong commitment to a team environment, a capacity to work with little supervision and the willingness to learn new technologies
- Strong communication skills is needed for this position
- The ability to travel to other MDA locations as required for this position
- Exchange and database experience
- Microsoft, VMware, or other CompTIA Certifications
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification
- Experience working in a DoD environment
- Experience working with Remedy ARS
Blackstone Staffing Services is a division of Blackstone Technology Group, a global IT services and solutions firm that implements digital transformation solutions across commercial industry verticals and the US Federal Government. Blackstone’ s global staff augmentation practice was founded in 1998. Blackstone Staffing Services has offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, Colorado Springs, and Washington, DC. We specialize in IT staffing and place both technical and creative talent across a variety of industries and sectors.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabilities